Credit Union Commission
The Credit Union Commission was created in 1971. The Commission is composed of seven members who are appointed by the Governor for a term of four years. The following requirements must be met:
- Three members must have had three years or more experience as a credit union director or in management of state-chartered credit union.
- Four members represent the borrowing public and may be members of a credit union, but shall not be employed by or a director of any financial institution or have any interest in any financial institution other than as a result of being a depositor or borrower.
- No two persons on the Commission can be residents of the same state senatorial district.
- No member can serve on a board of directors or be employed by another type of financial institution.
- Jammison A. Applequist, Raleigh*
- Dr. B. Angelo Burch, Sr., Durham**
- Catharine Arrowood, Raleigh**
- Christopher D. Dillon, Raleigh**
- John Herrera, Hillsborough*
- Caleb A. Malcolm, Hope Mills**
- Amy S. Woody, Asheville*
* Credit Union Management Member
** Public Member
- April 2, 2020
Meeting Time 10:00 a.m.
North Carolina Credit Union Division
205 West Millbrook
Raleigh, NC 27609
Meeting via conference call
1(877)402-9753 access code: 6601929
- October 2020
Meeting Location & Time TBD