To file a complaint against a Credit Union located in North Carolina, please read the complaint form instructions below, then download the Complaint Form, and complete the form by filling in the highlighted areas.
Other forms can be found on the Forms page.
- Download the Complaint Form
- Put as much detail as possible under the new comment section of the form. The form will continue to expand as you write, so please do not feel that you are limited to one page.
- Include information such as credit union name, credit union contacts, dates, places, notes, contracts, letters, statements, advertisements, sales slips, account histories, deposit records, or any other documents supporting your complaint.
- Send copies of your original documentation with the complaint form.
- Sign the complaint form and either fax, email or mail to our office.
N.C. Credit Union Division
205 West Millbrook Road
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
Please contact our office if you have any questions.
Telephone: (919) 571-4888
Fax: (919) 420-7919